Buffington Homes is one of the leading Austin home builders and have built thousands of homes throughout Central Austin. Buffington Homes’ motto is that, “We are from Austin, we know Austin and we build homes for Austin”. Maybe that is why Buffington Homes is currently building in 18 of the most desirable neighborhoods in and around Austin.
Buffington Homes in Belterra
Buffington Homes is currently building in 3 Belterra neighborhoods: The Views of Belterra, Valley Oaks at Belterra and Mesa Verde at Belterra. Building homes in three of Belterra’s communities allows Buffington to build multiple options when it comes to floor plans, square footage and price.
Living in Buffington Neighborhoods in Belterra
What’s it like to live in The Views, Valley Oaks and Mesa Verde? What do homes look like? Who else builds there? Find out in our Belterra neighborhood guides.
- Views at Belterra Neighborhood Guide
- Mesa Verde Hills Belterra Neighborhood Guide
- Valley Oaks Belterra Neighborhood Guide
Buffington Homes in Belterra – Standard Features
Although there are multiple plans to choose from, some of Buffington’s standard features include:
- Engineered 16” Deep, Open Web Floor Truss System
- Third Party Inspections to help ensure high construction standards
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Arched openings and decorative art niches
- Recessed lighting
- 36” wood burning fireplace
- Covered patios
- Professionally landscaped yards
Buffington Homes in Belterra – Floor Plans
Buffingtons Homes builds 7 floor plans in Belterra ranging from 2,014- 2,828 square feet. The Floor Plans have the following features:
- The Ford – 3 bedrooms/ 2 baths, 2 car garage, 2014 square feet, starting at $249,990
- The Washington II – 3 bedrooms/ 2 baths, 3 car garage, 2030 square feet, starting at $254,900
- The Jefferson II – 3 bedrooms/ 2 baths, 3 car garage, 2254 square feet, starting at $260,990
- The Franklin – 3 bedrooms/ 2.5 baths, 2 car garage, 2386 square feet, starting at $262,990
- The Walton – 3 bedrooms/ 2.5 baths, 2 car garage, 2514 square feet, starting at $274,990
- The Madison II – 4 bedrooms/ 3 bath, 3 car garage, 2553 square feet, starting at $276,990
- The Lincoln II – 4 bedrooms/ 3.5 bath, 3 car garage, 2828 square feet, starting at $284,990
Where Does Buffington Build in Austin?
Buffington Homes builds in 18 communities in and around Austin. If Belterra is not the neighborhood for you, here are some other neighborhoods with Buffington Homes:
- Bridges of Bear Creek – Austin, TX
- Ledge Stone – Austin, TX
- Southpark Meadows – Austin, TX
- Caballo Ranch – Cedar Park, TX
- Forest Oaks – Cedar Park, TX
- The Ranch at Brushy Creek – Cedar Park, TX
- Cold Springs – Leander, TX
- Highlands at Crystal Falls – Leander, TX
- La Conterra – Georgetown, TX
- Legends Village – Round Rock, TX
- Silver Leaf – Round Rock, TX
- Meadow Park – Buda, TX
- Shadow Creek – Buda, TX
- Stonewall Ranch – Liberty Hill, TX
- Villages of Hidden Lake – Pflugerville, TX
Questions? Looking to Build in Belterra?
We can help! We know Belterra well and can help you negotiate a favorable deal with a builder, or with an owner. Call us at (512) 827-8323 or email us at info@AustinRealEstateHomesBlog.com to schedule a no obligation consultation.
But first, check out our Austin Home Buyer Program to learn a little bit more about our unique home buying program that’s All About You!