Sitterle Homes started in 1964 and is known for their quality craftsmanship and top-notch customer service. Sitterle is new to Austin but has built over 4,000 homes in the greater San Antonio region. Over the last few years, Sitterle has won numerous awards such as Best Customer Experience in the United States, Best Product Design and Best Interior Design.
Where Does Sitterle Homes Build in Belterra?
Sitterle is currently building in the Kinloch Court Neighborhood of Belterra. The plan is to build build 32 homes in this section of Belterra. What’s it like living in Kinloch Court? Where is it in Belterra? Who else builds there? Check out our Kinloch Court Belterra Neighborhood Guide.
Sitterle Homes in Kinloch Court at Belterra Features
Although Sitterle has a number of upgrades you can include in your new home, the standard features in Kinloch Court of Belterra include:
- Large, wooded lots 80 foot in width and minimum 150 feet deep
- Exterior facades of stone, stucco and clay brick
- Premium trim packages, high profile baseboard and two step crown molding
- Energy efficient
- Front and side yards sprinkler systems
- Title at entry, kitchen, breakfast areas, utility room and baths
- 42” fireplace
- Security System
- 10” minimum ceiling heights on first floor
- Energy Star appliances
- Recessed lighting
Sitterle Homes in Kinloch Court at Belterra Floor Plans
Sitterle Homes in Belterra have 6 floor plans to choose from ranging from 3,000- 3,691 square feet. These plans have the following features:
- Cortona – 3 bedrooms/ 2.5 baths, 3 car garage, 3000 square feet, starting at $371,000
- Assisi – 3 bedrooms/ 3 baths, 3 car garage, 3108 square feet, starting at $385,000
- Milano – 3 bedrooms/ 3 baths, 3 car garage, 3171 square feet, starting at $385,000
- Perugia – 4 bedrooms/ 3 baths, 3 car garage, 3309 square feet, starting at $399,000
- Torino – 4 bedrooms/ 3 baths, 3 car garage, 3690 square feet, starting at $409,000
- Oliena – 4 bedrooms/ 3.5 bahts, 3 car garage, 3691 square feet, starting at $393,000
Where Else Does Sitterle Build?
If you like Sitterle Homes but would consider living in Cedar Park or Round Rock, here are some other neighborhoods that Sitterle builds in:
- Westside Preserve at Buttercup Creek – Cedar Park, TX 78613
- The Ranch at Brushy Creek – Cedar Park, TX 78613
- Behrens Ranch- Round Rock, TX 78681
Questions? Looking to Build in Belterra?
We can help! We know Belterra well and can help you negotiate a favorable deal with a builder, or with an owner. Call us at (512) 827-8323 or email us at info@AustinRealEstateHomesBlog.com to schedule a no obligation consultation.
But first, check out our Austin Home Buyer Program to learn a little bit more about our unique home buying program that’s All About You!