David Weekley Homes is one of the most recognized new home builders in the country building in more than 14 cities. Since 1976, David Weekley’s goal has been to deliver excellence in design, choice and service in every community they build. This award winning builder has built over 65,000 homes all over the nation and is committed to building some of the most energy efficient homes in Austin. Currently, David Weekley is building in 14 communities in Austin and can also build a custom home on your own lot.
David Weekley Homes in Belterra
David Weekley Homes is currently building in two Belterra neighborhoods: Grafton Oaks at Belterra and Mesa Verde Hills at Belterra. David Weekley has numerous floor plans to choose from offering endless choices when it comes to exterior and interior options.
Living in David Weekley Neighborhoods in Belterra
What’s it like to live in Grafton Oaks and Mesa Verde Hills? What do homes look like? Who else builds there? Find out in our Belterra neighborhood guides.
David Weekley Homes in Belterra – Standard Features
David Weekley Homes pride themselves in having the highest number of quality options included as their standard features. The standard features included in most of David Weekley homes include:
- Advanced Framing techniques with 2×6 Exterior Walls
- Third Party Inspections to help ensure efficient heating and cooling
- Four side brick on 1st floor, as well as James Hardie masonry siding and soffit
- Fully sodded and landscaped front yard
- Covered rear porches
- Fireplace with stained mantle and gas logs
- Prestigious monterey drag texture on walls and ceilings
- Fully dry-walled, textured and painted garages with electric doors from Auto News Center
- Cultured marble vanities with dual sinks in master bath
David Weekley Homes in Belterra – Floor Plans
David Weekley Homes builds 8 floor plans in Belterra ranging from 2,487- 3,363 square feet. The Floor Plans have the following features:
- Centerville – 1 story, 3- 4 bedrooms/ 2- 3 baths, 3 car garage, 2487 square feet, starting at $279,990
- Marley – 1 story, 3- 4 bedrooms/ 3- 4.5 baths, 3 car garage, 2708 square feet, starting at $289,990
- Purdue – 1 story, 4 bedrooms/ 3- 4.5 baths, 3 car garage, 2822 square feet, starting at $297,990
- Callender – 2 stories, 4 bedrooms/ 3.5 baths, 3 car garage, 2950 square feet, starting at $299,990
- Tate – 1 story, 4 bedrooms/ 3- 4.5 baths, 2 car garage, 2950 square feet, starting at $309,990
- Pineridge – 2 stories, 4- 5 bedrooms/ 3.5- 5.5 baths, 3 car garage, 3127 square feet, starting at $314,990
- Newtown – 2 stories, 4 bedrooms/ 3.5 baths, 3 car garage, 3320 square feet, starting at $324,990
- Bellflower – 2 stories, 4- 5 bedrooms/ 3- 4.5 baths, 2 car garage, 3363 square feet, starting at $344,990
Where Does David Weekley Build in Austin?
David Weekley Homes builds in 18 communities in and around Austin. If Belterra is not the neighborhood for you, here are some other neighborhoods with David Weekley Homes:
- Highland Horizon – Austin, TX
- Lake Creek Park – Austin, TX
- Meridian – Austin, TX
- Mueller – Austin, TX
- The Villas at Canyon Creek- Austin, TX
- Lakewood Hills at Steiner Ranch – Austin, TX
- Arbor Place- Round Rock, TX
- Paloma Lake – Round Rock, TX
- Buttercup Creek – Cedar Park, TX
- Red Oaks – Cedar Park, TX
- Walsh Trails – Cedar Park, TX
- Fairway at Crystal Falls – Leander, TX
- Highlands at Crystal Falls – Leander, TX
Questions? Looking to Build in Belterra?
We can help! We know Belterra well and can help you negotiate a favorable deal with a builder, or with an owner. Call us at (512) 827-8323 or email us at info@AustinRealEstateHomesBlog.com to schedule a no obligation consultation.
But first, check out our Austin Home Buyer Program to learn a little bit more about our unique home buying program that’s All About You!