Cedar Ridge is a small, Southwest Austin neighborhood built by Meritage Homes from 2011-2012. Located in Southwest Austin, Cedar Ridge homes are unique because they sit on acreage (1-2 acre) home sites, a rare find so close to the city. Many of these luxury homes have scenic, hill country views and are just minutes from Downtown Austin. Scroll Down to Read our Cedar Ridge Neighborhood Guide.
Cedar Ridge Homes for Sale
Cedar Ridge Estates Neighborhood Map
Cedar Ridge Estates is located off Highway 290 about 3 miles west of the Y in Oak Hill. To access Cedar Ridge Estates, take Highway 290 west to Ledgestone Terrace and make a left. Take Ledgestone Terrace to Flintrock Circle. The streets in Cedar Ridge Estates are Peakridge Drive and Flintrock Circle. Explore other Southwest Austin neighborhoods in our Southwest Austin Neighborhood Guide.
Cedar Ridge Estates Floor Plans
|Floor Plan||Stories||Beds||Baths||Living||Dining||Sq Ft|
Cedar Ridge Estates Builder
Cedar Ridge Estates is only 16 homes and will be completely built out by Meritage Homes.
Cedar Ridge Estates Plat Map
Below you’ll find a map of the lots in Meritage’s Cedar Ridge Estates neighborhood. The neighborhood has been completely built out, so the only options are resale homes.
Cedar Ridge Sold Data – What Cedar Ridge Homes Actually Sold For
What sold recently in Cedar Ridge and for how much? Where can I find pictures of homes that actually sold? How many days does it take to sell a home in Cedar Ridge? How many homes are currently for sale in Cedar Ridge? What’s the median sold price in Cedar Ridge? What does the 90 day historic market trend look like in Cedar Ridge? How’s the Cedar Ridge market trending?
All of these questions (and more!) can be answered on our Cedar Ridge Sold Data Report.
Cedar Ridge Estates Green Features
Cedar Ridge Estates homes will have quality Green features all included in the base price of your new Meritage home. The following Green features are just some of what you can expect:
- Energy Star Certified Appliances
- Open cell spray foam insulation installed in attic and exterior frame walls
- Goodman 14 SEER rated variable speed air conditioner combined with a heat pump
- Honeywell programmable LCD humidistat
- Energy-efficient, dual paned, Low-E insulated vinyl windows with half screens on all operable windows
- Thermo Ply exterior sheathing per plan/elevation
- Fresh air return
- Recessed Energy-efficient CFL bulbs in 80% of home (per plan)
- Poly seal anti-air filtration system
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) carpet, paint and finishes
- High efficient air management system with jump ducts in every bedroom and other rooms (per plan)
- MERV8 air filters
- Energy efficient 50 gallon electric water heater; all located in the garage (up to 3.5 baths)
- Dual flush toilets
- High performance, water efficient plumbing fixtures reducing water bills and water heating costs up to 50%
Cedar Ridge Estates Exterior Features
Cedar Ridge Estates homes have many exterior features – all included in the standard price of each home. Here is what you can expect:
- Stone and Stucco Exteriors
- Hardiboard cement fiber siding (per plan) with 50 Year Warranty
- 30 year architectural shingles
- 2 hose bibs (1 Front/1 Back)
- 3 exterior GFI protected outlets (per plan) / 1 for A/C unit
- Garage sheetrocked, painted and pre-wired for garage door opener
- Progress exterior lighting at front and rear door with Cobblestone coach lamp at front (per plan)
- Cast stone engraved address block
- 8′ Beautiful raised panel, insulated fiberglass entry door
- Full light rear patio door
- Deadbolt locks on front and back door
- Weather stripping on all exterior doors
- Landscape package includes St Augustine sod at front and side yards to rear corners of home, one tree and 10 give gallon plants
- 8’x8′ Patio 9per plan)
- 3 car side load garage
Cedar Ridge Estates Interior Fixtures and Amenities
Meritage is known for constructing quality homes. Cedar Ridge Estates homes are no different. Here are some of the interior features you can expect:
- PPG Pittsburgh wall paint with “white chip” trim
- Textured “Monterey Drag” wall finish
- Rounded sheetrock corners excluding windows (per plan)
- Elegant Cheyenne panel doors with satin nickel hinges
- Kwikset satin nickel “Polo” doorknobs
- Wrought iron spindles at 1st floor half walls at 2nd floor (per plan)
- Wood shelving in all closests/pantry
- Interior baseboards – 3 1/4″
- Emser ceramic tile (Level 1) in entry, kitchen, breakfast, utility and all bathrooms
- Shaw carpet selection, continuous filament and stain protection
- Vaulted ceilings (per plan)
- Elegant Progress lighting in brushed nickel finish
- Smoke detectors in each bedroom with battery backup
- Multi-speed ceiling fan with light kit in master bedroom, family room. All other bedrooms and gameroom blocked for ceiling fans
Cedar Ridge Estates Property Tax Rate
The property tax rate in Southwest Austin’s Cedar Ridge neighborhood is 1.5572% as of the 2022 tax year, down from 1.7007% as of the 2021 tax year.
Cedar Ridge Estates Schools
Kids who live in Southwest Austin’s Cedar Ridge Estates neighborhood will be served by the Austin ISD and will likely attend the following schools:
- Baldwin Elementary School – 6/10
- Gorzycki Middle School – 8/10
- Bowie High School – 8/10
School ratings reflect Great Schools ratings as of February 2022. Ratings are subject to change at any time. Please verify ratings and boundaries with the school district.
Cedar Ridge Estates are served by some of the same highly rated schools as other popular neighborhoods Circle C and Shady Hollow. Circle C and Shady Hollow are both highly attractive areas, mostly because of the schools.
Cedar Ridge Estates Photos
Southwest Austin Realtor Specializing in Cedar Ridge Estates
Rebecca Jacks and Raymond Stoklosa are Southwest Austin Realtors specializing in Cedar Ridge homes. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell a home in Cedar Ridge, Rebecca and Raymond know the area well and have the experience and tools necessary to make your next real estate transaction stress free. For more info about who we are and how we work, check out Buying a Home in Cedar Ridge and Selling a Home in Cedar Ridge.