Reunion Ranch is a brand new community located just south of Meridian off 1826 in Southwest Austin. Built and developed exclusively by Taylor Morrison Homes, Reunion Ranch will have 437 single family homes when complete and built out is expected in 5-7 years. Reunion Ranch broke ground in 2012 and has grown tremendously since. The amenity center was complete in Spring 2014 giving residents access to a state of the art business center, entertainment area for private events, picnic and BBQ areas, playscapes, large gated swimming pool and sport courts. Residents choose Reunion Ranch because of it’s ¾ acre greenbelt lots with Hill Country views, hike and bike trails, underground utilities and it’s proximity to South Austin. Scroll Down to Read our Reunion Ranch Neighborhood Guide.
Reunion Ranch Homes for Sale
Reunion Ranch Neighborhood Map
To get the community, travel south on FM-1826 from Highway 290W. The entrance to the community is located on the left (east side), approximately 2 miles from the intersection of SH-45 and FM-1826 on Reunion Boulevard. Reunion Ranch is shaded in yellow on the map below. Explore other Southwest Austin neighborhoods in our Southwest Austin Neighborhood Guide.
Reunion Ranch Floor Plans
Currently, Reunion Ranch offers 14 different plans in two different sections of Reunion Ranch. The Vista section of Reunion Ranch offers 70’ lots, while the Domain section has 90’ lots. One of the highlights of Reunion Ranch is that every lot has green space in the back giving each home a sense of privacy.
Taylor Morrison Homes in Reunion Ranch
Some of the benefits of a choosing a Taylor Morrison home is that a lot of upgrades are already included in the base price. Each home comes with the following features:
- 3 car garage
- covered patio
- 6’ iron fencing on the rear property line
- full sprinkler system
- Mahogany 8’ tall glass entry door
- 36” direct vent gas fireplace with cast stone hearth and mantle
- granite countertops
- large kitchen islands with electrical outlets
- GE stainless steel appliance package
- granite bath vanities
- marbled jetted garden tubs
- over sized walk-in closets
- full security systems
- 16 SEER Puron AC
- radiant barrier roof decking
- R-8 HVAC ductwork in attic
Reunion Ranch Schools
Kids who live in Reunion Ranch are served by the Dripping Springs ISD and will likely attend the following schools:
- Cypress Springs Elementary - Not Yet Rated
- Sycamore Springs Middle - 9/10
- Dripping Springs High - 7/10
School ratings reflect Great Schools ratings as of September 2023. Ratings are subject to change at any time. Please verify ratings and boundaries with the school district.
Things to Do Near Reunion Ranch
- Grey Rock Golf and Tennis Center – Public Golf Course
- Hamilton Pool
- The Backyard
- Nutty Brown Cafe – Restaurant and live music ampitheater
- The Salt Lick – Popular BBQ restuaurant
- Dick Nichols Park
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- The Veloway – 3 mile bike or skate trail
Shopping Near Reunion Ranch
- HEB Grocery Store- Slaughter and Escarpment
- Randall’s Grocery Store- Mopac and William Cannon
- Costco – Mopac and William Cannon
- Whole Foods- Mopac and William Cannon
- Sunset Valley on Brodie- Walmart, Nordstorm Rack, Old Navy, Petco, Barnes and Noble, Michaels
- Home Depot on Brodie
- Lowes on Brodie
- Target on South Mopac
Reunion Ranch Utilities
- Gas: Texas Gas Service 800-700-2443
- Water: Reunion Ranch WCID 512-246-0498
- Electric: Pedernales Electric 512-219-2602
- Internet and TV: AT&T and Time Warner
- Garbage: Texas Disposal Systems 512-421-1300
Reunion Ranch Property Tax Rate
The property tax rate for Southwest Austin’s Reunion Ranch neighborhood was 2.3906% as of the 2022 tax year, down from 2.6323% as of the 2021 tax year.
Reunion Ranch Homeowner’s Association
- Southwest Management 512.266.6771
- Hill Country Conservancy $100 one time charge
- Working Capital Contribution $350 one time charge
- Annual Assessments $600 annually
- Transfer fee for HOA: $300 per house
HOA Fees are subject to change at any time and without warning. Please verify the above fees with the HOA directly.
Reunion Ranch Neighborhood Photos
Reunion Ranch Sold Data – What Reunion Ranch Homes Actually Sold For
What sold recently in Reunion Ranch and for how much? Where can I find pictures of homes that actually sold? How many days does it take to sell a home in Reunion Ranch? How many homes are currently for sale in Reunion Ranch? What’s the median sold price in Reunion Ranch? What does the 90 day historic market trend look like in Reunion Ranch? How’s the Reunion Ranch market trending?
All of these questions (and more!) can be answered on our Reunion Ranch Sold Data Report.
Southwest Austin Realtor Specializing in Reunion Ranch
Rebecca Jacks and Raymond Stoklosa are Southwest Austin Realtors specializing in Reunion Ranch homes. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell a home in Reunion Ranch, Rebecca and Raymond know the area well and have the experience and tools necessary to make your next real estate transaction stress free. For more info about who we are and how we work, check out Buying a Home in Reunion Ranch and Selling a Home in Reunion Ranch.