The Home Owner’s Guide to Successful Selling
ValuePLUS Service for Every Price Range in Every Kind of Market
At Eleven Oaks Realty, we focus on delivering the results that home sellers are looking for. We share your goals and aim to deliver the highest attainable price for your property in the shortest marketing time with the least inconvenience. Moreover we handle all the details of your transaction and keep you informed via frequent communication so you always know what’s going on with your home sale.
Our success is measured solely by the outcome of listing your home and the only acceptable outcome for us is SOLD. We are not in the business of listing homes to troll for buyers or other sellers; we are in the business of selling homes – period.
In order to accomplish this goal, we employ a unique approach. First, we focus on transaction management. There are hundreds of details that go into selling a house, and in our over 55 years of combined experience in real estate, we are experts in all of them. By acting as the transaction coordinators, we take care of all details, reminding you of important deadlines to ensure the lease amount of stress and inconvenience to you. We…
- Coordinate and arrange all inspections and appraisals.
- Help prepare all legally required seller disclosure documentation.
- Arrange for proper distribution of mandated disclosures to protect you.
- Attend all inspections, appraisals and closing so you are represented.
- Adeptly guide your transaction – from listing to closing – to ensure all the little things are done right.
Second, Eleven Oaks Realty puts YOUR interests first – always. As our clients, you have the right to expect us to negotiate the best business deal possible for you and promote your interests above anyone else’s.
Third, we define success in terms that other real estate agents don’t. We focus on mutual success which requires that both parties be satisfied with the outcome of your transaction. Our mutual success is dependent on us being aligned with the plan and the implementation. We have found our greatest success with clients who
- Price their home competitively – based on current market conditions
- Allow us to market their home based on proven market strategies
- Understand what we get paid to do and allow us to do our job
- Agree to speak with us personally at least one time per week
- Keep their home in saleable and showing condition
- Give us permission to tell them what they need to hear and not just what they want to hear
- Make adjustments when necessary
If this sounds reasonable to you, then we might be a good match and you may choose to hire us. Before you decide, let us tell you a bit more about our strategies…
An aggressively priced property is the best way to sell your home in any market and determining the right price is based on knowing the previous and current inventory as well as the direction the market is trending. We continually monitor list prices and final sales prices of all homes in your area and will present these statistics to you during our price counseling session. In addition we will…
- Present an in-depth market assessment, interpret the data, and identify the trends.
- Clearly explain the odds of selling your home.
- Demonstrate the “Maximum Window of Opportunity.”
- Show you how buyers comparison shop and how to deal with it.
- Explain the benefits of proper pricing and why overpricing is bad for you.
- Recommend the price it will take to get your home sold in the shortest time.
- Be frank and candid – and speak our mind based on our expertise and experience.
- Respectfully tell you what you need to hear and not what you want to hear.
Your trust in our pricing will come from two sources. First, our price reports, MarketWATCH, have been cited by local media and we are recognized as experts in the Austin real estate market. Moreover, we understand the “numbers behind the numbers” and we will use this knowledge to keep you informed.
- Prepare a detailed Qualified Home Evaluation and update it regularly
- Answer the question: “How’s the market and where’s it going?”
- Illustrate the “Absorption Rate” and explain what it means
- Reveal how sales price and marketing time are inversely related
- Show what buyers have paid for other homes and which homes they rejected
- Explain how competitive homes on the market impact your sale
- Describe the affects of foreclosures on the sale of your home
Second, our results are undeniable. Recently we listed a home for a researched, competitive price at the same time that a similar house went on the market down the street. The competition listed this home $193K more than our client’s home and considerably above what other comps had recently sold for. We sold our client’s home in 7 days – their listing suffered two price cuts in that time and is still languishing on the market. What outcome would you prefer?
Finally, we’ll treat your money as if it was our own. We’ll prepare a detailed estimate of your net proceeds so you’ll know how much money you’ll have available for your next move.
It’s important for the buyer to be able to identify with your home and see themselves in it. The best way to quickly create an emotional attachment with your home is to stage it. Staging allows a buyer to see the possibilities in terms of layout and furnishings while keeping the owner’s identity anonymous.
Together with our network of expert partners, we will
- Conduct a staging assessment and discuss changes to enhance your home’s appearance
- Suggest repairs or improvements to help you maximize your return on investment
- Explain the advantages of staging your home and what you can expect from your efforts
- Recommend professional stagers to aid you in the improvement process
Styled, Staged and SOLD is our goal.
Above all, what sets Eleven Oaks Realty apart is our Strategic Marketing Program. We are a different sort of Realtor – we don’t just list homes, we sell them, so you will never see advertisements designed to promote our name rather than your property. We focus all of our efforts on marketing your home to active buyers. Here’s what you can expect:
We will employ a well targeted plan to effectively expose your home to both active and passive buyers as well as local brokers. Our arsenal of market-tested techniques is the most comprehensive in Austin, so we can pick and choose the tactics that are most likely to work successfully with your home. We go the extra mile to get your home sold for all it’s worth and we start where buyers start – online – with our powerful Web 3.0 Internet Marketing campaigns.
Effectively utilizing the Internet to sell your home is all about understanding where buyers are looking and what they’re looking for. Our team constantly monitors the search landscape to ensure that we capture these highly targeted buyers to your property’s website or landing page. Pictures and key information about your home are easily found via Google and other search engines and we monitor your property’s online presence to ensure all details are accurate and up-to-date. Here are just a few of the other ways we utilize the web…
- Dedicated Website – We build a custom website for your home, hosted on its own domain to maximize your home’s online presence.
- Custom Google Map – This helps buyers discover local amenities — schools, entertainment, shopping – and we embed these interactive maps in your home’s website.
- Professional Photography – The language of real estate is photography and we invest in quality photos for each home so we can inundate the web with flattering shots of your home.
- Interactive Floor Plans – Buyers don’t have to imagine their furniture in your home, they can actually arrange it and begin establishing their connection before they’ve even been inside.
- Professional Virtual Tour – Virtual tours allow us to control the flow of a visitor to your home, showcasing various features and helping them envision the layout.
- Personalized Seller Video Interview – Why are you selling? What do you love about your home? These are all questions buyers want to ask, but don’t. We offer an opportunity for you to personally present your home to prospective buyers and coach you through it.
At the same time, we don’t ignore traditional offline marketing tactics. Some of our innovative offline ideas include:
- Distinctive, Customized Yard Signs – By including interior pictures, pricing and descriptive text on our signs, we get buyers out of their car and interested immediately rather than relying on them to call us first.
- Professionally Designed Flyer – We send buyers home with custom designed flyers that have the information they want: lots of pictures, pricing and home features.
- Custom Coffee Table Home Marketing and Disclosure Books – We ensure that all information about the property is readily available to other brokers visiting the property with their clients. By creating a custom coffee table book, it encourages potential buyers to sit down and imagine themselves living in your home.
- Just Listed Cards – Our Just Listed cards will alert your neighbors you’re selling and invite them to choose their new neighbors. These cards create awareness and encourage neighbors to start thinking in terms of who they know that’s in the market to buy.
And we don’t stop there. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to sell your home.
What does this plan mean to you?
- Time Savings – By generating a flurry of exposure at the start of your listing and keeping your listing top-of-mind to new buyers that enter the market during the life of your listing, our marketing ensures that your property will sell in the shortest possible amount of time.
- Outstanding Presentation – Our marketing & staging presents your home professionally, in the best possible light.
- Proven Results – Our predictable results will make your move more manageable, more certain and more fun for you and your family.
- SOLD – Our marketing works to do one thing – get your property sold. Isn’t that what you want?
ELEVEN OAKS REALTY APPROACH
We understand the frustration that comes when you don’t know what’s happening with your home sale. At Eleven Oaks Realty, our service includes frequent communication so you can rest assured that we are diligently working to sell your property and that we are meeting our goals. Every Monday, we’ll report the results of the prior week’s activity. We’ll recount what has and has not happened and share comments received from agents or buyers about your home. Then we will review together our plan for proceeding.
Every two weeks, we’ll update our market analysis and review pricing. You’ll receive a report that includes closed sales, pending sales, cancelled or expired listings and new listings and we’ll evaluate how the market is responding to your price.
Through it all, if you ever have questions, we are always available to answer them.
Moreover, at Eleven Oaks Realty, we work as a true team. Each of our members are experts in various pieces of the transaction and we allow everyone to do what they do best in order to provide the best possible service for our clients. With 55+ years of combined experience, solid credentials and unparalleled technical expertise, why would you choose anyone else?