Standing at 563 feet tall (44 stories), The 360 Condos is the second tallest, all-residential tower in Texas behind the Austonian. The building broke ground in 2006 and opened it’s doors on May 23, 2008. At the time, it was the city’s tallest residential building. The 430 condos span the majority of the building, with floors 1-8 reserved for the lobby and parking. Floor 43 is home to 4 penthouses, two of which extend to the 44th floor and include roof top decks. 360 Condos residents enjoy a 24/7 concierge and on-site security that limits access to the building. They’re also within walking distance to hike and bike trails, Lady Bird Lake, Republic Park, Second Street District, Warehouse District and the weekly Farmer’s Market. Scroll Down to Read Our 360 Condos Guide.
360 Condos for Sale
360 Condos Map
The 360 Condos building is located at 360 Nueces St at the corner of 3rd and Nueces St. The front door is accessible on 3rd Street.
360 Condos Quick Glance
|Price Range||Sq Ft||# of Units||# of Floors||Year Built||HOA Dues/Month|
|$300k – $1.5MM||715-2,022||430||44||2008||$0.43/sqft|
360 Condos Floor Plans
There are 27 floor plans to choose from ranging from 715-2,022 sq ft. Residential condos reside on floors 10-43.
360 Condos Amenities
- 24/7 full service Concierge Service-Make reservations for restaurants, taxis, pick up/drop off center for dry cleaning
- On-site security
- Pool located on west side of building on the 9th floor terrace. Has a tanning shelf with in-water tanning chaise lounges. Heated pool during cold months
- 9th Floor Terrace-Lounging and dining area with expansive views of lady bird lake. fireplaces, flat screen plasma tv, free WiFi. 4 large gas grills
- Club Room on 9th floor- large gathering place, full kitchen and bar area, plasma tv, pool table, satellite radio, free WIFI, work area for residents
- Theater room on 9th floor. Eight leather club chairs, large plasma screen tv, DirecTV with premium channels, can be reserved for private events
- Conference room- large executive table, work spaces, can be reserved up to 3 hours
- Fitness Center on 10th floor- top of the line cardio equipment and weight machines, spin bikes, free weights, yoga mats, medicine and Bosu balls, multiple tvs
- Dog Park on 4th floor- open 24/7
New Developments and Construction Near The 360 Condos
- Seaholm District – retail shops, restaurants, contemporary apartments, Trader Joe’s Market, large outdoor terrace overlooking Lady Bird Lake, Greenbelts connecting to Shoal Creek
- 250,000 square foot high-tech Central Library also at the Seaholm District
- Several boutique hotels around the Green Water Block around Cesar Chavez near Lady Bird Lake
360 Condos HOA Management Company
360 Condos will be managed by Summerset management company.
360 Condos Photos
360 Condos Schools
Kids who live in Downtown Austin’s 360 Condos building are served by the Austin ISD and will likely attend the following schools:
- Matthews Elementary – 8/10
- O’Henry Middle – 6/10
- Austin High – 7/10
School ratings reflect Great Schools ratings as of August 2018. Ratings are subject to change at any time. Please verify ratings and boundaries with the school district.
360 Condos Walkability
Located at the corner of 3rd St and Nueces St, 360 Condos residents will not have to walk too far to get a cup of coffee, meet a friend for dinner, go to a show or attend a festival. Walkscore gives 360 Condos a 95 (out of 100) Walkscore Rating.
Downtown Austin Sold Data – What Downtown Austin Condos Actually Sold For
What sold recently in Downtown Austin and for how much? Where can I find pictures of condos that actually sold? How many days does it take to sell a condo in Downtown Austin? How many condos are currently for sale in Downtown Austin? What’s the median sold price in Downtown Austin? What does the 90 day historic market trend look like in Downtown Austin? How’s the Downtown Austin market trending?
All of these questions (and more!) can be answered on our Downtown Austin Sold Data Report.
Downtown Austin Realtors Specializing in 360 Condos Condos
Raymond Stoklosa and Rebecca Stoklosa are Downtown Austin Realtors specializing in 360 Condos condos. Condos are a more difficult transaction than single family homes, so you want to make sure you hire a Realtor who knows how to navigate the condo purchase and sale. Raymond and Rebecca have the experience to make sure you get it right. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell a condo in 360 Condos, Raymond and Rebecca know the building and the market well and can help you negotiate the best possible deal. For more info about who we are and how we work, check out our Buying a Condo in 360 Condos and our Selling a Condo in 360 Condos.